Discussions on Instagram of a Colombian police officer
![]() |
| Discussions on Instagram of a Colombian police officer |
Colombia's Diana Ramirez has crossed 400,000 followers on Instagram.
On the one hand, Diana wants to catch criminals for her own development, and on the other hand, she is also proud of her 400,000 followers on Instagram (Diana Instagram).
Beauty is hidden in the world of social media. Colombian female police officer Diana Ramirez has also been getting a lot of attention in recent times for her charm.
His stories quickly spread across the world and his Instagram followers crossed four lakh in a short period of time.
But she says she won't quit her day job to become a model or influencer.
In an interview with British news agency Jam Press, he has said that 'If I had the opportunity to choose a career again, I would not hesitate and I would become a police officer again because thanks to this institution I am what I am. I am.'
"I owe everything to the National Police that made me the professional woman I am today," she added.
His fans are spread all over the world. His admirers, dangerous criminals, even expressed their willingness to arrest him.
Diana hails from the MedellÃn region of Colombia whose streets she patrols. This is an area that was once considered the world's most dangerous city due to the global drug trade.
She also serves as host on a local police radio station.
On the one hand, Diana wants to catch criminals for her own development, on the other hand, she also takes pride in her 400,000 followers on Instagram and keeps posting pictures of herself in her police uniform.
He was nominated for Police or Military Influencer of the Year at the InstaFest Awards. The purpose of this award is to honor professionals who create digital content.
Diana said it was an honor for her to represent the police force with this nomination. Each of their photos is filled with male comments that seem to compliment the gun-toting pretty girl.
Some people have even commented on her photos that it is not beauty that makes Diana so attractive but her passion to sacrifice her life to protect her citizens.
Comments on her on social media are calling her 'the most beautiful police officer on the planet'. One user wrote 'Wow amazing beauty, I love her!.'
One fan summed up her appeal by saying: 'Effective, dedicated, passionate and beautiful, what more could you ask for?'

No comments